- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Works on: PC
License type: Lifetime
Windows Server was here before you knew it, now it's there when you need it the most. The latest Windows Server 2022 Datacenter edition is available for purchase with the most powerful features.
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is the latest and most advanced Windows server for your business. Easily keep up with these ever-evolving threats with our new security features like secured-core; never worry about cyberthreats again!
Microsoft has made it easier to install and manage VMs in the new Datacenter edition, centered around making your virtual machines better. Whether you want to minimize downtime or take advantage of the benefits of the cloud – Windows Server 2022 Datacenter is just what you need.
Windows Server 2020 Datacenter offers you great new features including Application Guard that protects your Virtual Machines against exploits by malware without modifying code. It also comes with the essential cloud-ready application platform and security solution for your applications. Make future updates quick, painless, and unnoticeable to end-users.
The new Windows Server 2022 Datacenter operating system comes with several unique features that will help your business thrive. You can access many of these benefits by purchasing and installing the Azure Edition, which helps you stay up to date on updates while minimizing downtime.
Windows Server 2022 Datacenter will ensure your business will thrive. Here are just some of the many benefits you’ll get when using this new server operating system:
- Better scalability. A physical server can now have 48 TB of RAM, 64 sockets with 2048 Logical Processors (cores), and Hyperthreaded cores for up to 12TB of memory per VM! This provides great benefits for companies that need large VMs to run large databases.
- SMB over QUIC. SMB 3.1.1 protocol in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter and supported Windows clients over QUIC instead of TCP to securely access data from edge file servers running in Azure.
- Nested virtualization. With the new support for AMD processors now available, you can create virtual machines with Hyper-V inside of them. This is called a nested hypervisor and it gives more options to choose from when deciding on what hardware works best in your environment.
- Improved Windows Admin Center. Now, the Windows Admin Center has the ability to report on how Secured-core features are enabled and which ones can be activated. It can also provide access where necessary, so you can enable a feature if it is not already active.
- Azure Automanage hotpatch. With Hotpatch, Azure customers can now install updates without a reboot. With this new Windows Server 2022 Datacenter Edition feature, it's easy to keep servers updated and secure with minimal downtime.
- Trusted Platform Module. TPM provides storage for security data, such as your Bitlocker keys. It works with Secure Boot to ensure that all boot software (UEFI firmware and EFI applications) haven't been overturned by a rootkit.
- Azure Arc. Azure Arc enabled Windows Servers to get access to a management experience designed to be consistent with how you manage native Azure VMs. When a hybrid machine is connected to Azure, it becomes a connected machine and is treated as a resource in Azure.
Better Storage Migration Service. Enhancements to Storage Migration Service in Windows Server 2022 Datacenter makes it easier for admins to migrate storage from more source locations.
The new Windows Server 2022 operating system requires a minimum amount of resources to function efficiently. To run this server OS properly, having more than the minimum requirements will ensure that your device is set up correctly for scalability.
- Processor: Minimum 1.4 GHz 64-bit processor compatible with the x64 instruction set is required. The processor must support security features like DEP and NX Bit.
- Memory (RAM): The minimum requirement for your server’s RAM is a total of 512MB. ECC (Error Correcting Code) must be included.
- Disk space: You require at least 32GB of available hard-disk space to install the Windows Server 2022 Datacenter. The installation of the GUI will require an additional 4GB of space.
- Network adapters: The network adapters on your computer should have a 1 gigabit per second ethernet adapter and be PCI Express compatible.
- Other requirements:
- You need to have a UEFI 2.3.1c-based system and firmware that supports the Secure Boot feature.
- A Trusted Platform Module (TPM) is required to use certain features of Windows Server 2022 such as BitLocker Drive Encryption.
- A graphics device and monitor with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher is necessary for this product.
- A keyboard and a mouse (or other compatible pointing devices) are required.
- If you plan on installing Windows Server 2022 via disk media, your PC should have a DVD drive.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric who was able to fix my issue quickly
I contacted Eric who was able to run me through the process to reinstall a program I purchased a couple of years ago but had lost when my computer died, and I couldn't find anywhere to reinstall it. It only took him 5 mins to sort out for me what I was doing wrong. ThankyouJune
June Bingham 01/21/2024
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue. He guided me every step of the way and seemed to know the answers and my next step until it was resolved. Truly professional and approachable. I am really satisfied with his service and commend him for that.
Samantha C 01/24/2024
I had issues with Windows 10 Install
I had issues installing Windows 10 and it was indicating on the computer as running a different version than I had purchased. With the help of Eric and remote assist Eric sorted the issues and now it is running the right version. Thanks Eric awesome work and efficient. Keep the good work up.
Paul & Donna Kerridge 01/20/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.