Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Standard shows its mettle with resilient and reliable cloud storage options, relational database, and scalability designed to propel your business forward
Windows Server 2012 Standard is an easy-to-use server solution that ensures the storage and safety of business data, as well as the security of access to shared data and print services. It primarily assists medium-sized companies on their needs for visualization each day.
This edition of Windows Server 2012 comprises a physical server that requires for license. Each license covers a couple of processors; a server that holds four processors or CPU, therefore, requires two licenses. Each of these licenses is permitted to utilize two Windows Server virtual machines. However, Windows Server 2012 Standard only allows two licenses for its Windows Server virtual machine. The need for Client Access License or CAL arises whenever a user or device accesses the server – not like the Windows Server 2012 Datacenter that has no limitations on the number of users.
- Locate and delete duplication to evade de-duplication and maximize storage
- Avoid trouble and downtime when moving workloads to another server
- Centralize backup of data for security and allow remote access to increase productivity
- Include Server Manager Dashboard that enables users to oversee virtual and physical servers using the same interface, and to carry out tasks on several servers simultaneously
- Permit network to perform file sharing and printing
- Use Remote Desktop Services and Remote FX to deliver outstanding user experience using LAN or WAN
- Give permission to mobile workers to gain access to business data regardless of the location
- Make use of Hyper-V Replica for cost-effective disaster recovery
What is a digital download?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included in your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
Is your software legitimate?
All our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. They are all covered by our company's hassle-free money-back guarantee.
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
We encourage all our customers to register their email address with their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
How are you able to sell the software for so cheap?
We work directly with our supplier to purchase large volumes to get the lowest rate possible. Because we save on costs, we want to ensure our valued customers save too.
Can I buy one licensed software and install on multiple computers?
OEM and Retail Product software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
Am I able to re-install the software on another machine should my operating system
crashed or computer hardware failed?
OEM and Retail software licenses will allow activation on one machine only.
Can I exchange the software I purchased for a higher edition if I have changed my mind or need something different (i.e. from Home & Student to Home & Business)?
We follow our company's Return Policy strictly to avoid possibly invalidating the product key for your software.