Windows Server 2012 Foundation is suitable for small businesses and designed to support x64 socket. It is already installed in the server hardware so there is no need for installation.
Windows Server 2012 Foundation supplies a network foundation that permits you to administer settings on the computer, which functions on Windows operating systems. It likewise lets you operate the most ideal business applications. It offers the most important IT features which include remote access, security, as well as file and print sharing. Windows Server 2012 Foundation provides the same Windows user experience and ensures the security of business data. It is handled by a network of trained professionals.
Windows Server 2012 Foundation has elements that are offered in other versions of Windows Server 2012 – except that it sets specific limitations. These include the following:
- It allows a maximum RAM of 32GB.
- Its license terms set limit to 15 users only.
- It supports one CPU socket but provides no limitations on CPU cores.
- It does not make use of Client Access Licenses (CALs).
- It offers up to 50 Remote Desktop Services (RDS) Gateway connections.
- It permits up to 50 Routing and Remote Access (RRAS) connections.
- It gives permission to a maximum of 30 Server Message Block (SMB) connections.
- It only authorizes 10 Internet Authentication Service (IAS) connections.
- It administers root domain, which has no trusts at the source of the forest. Temporary migration permits this; otherwise, the system is obligated to restart.
- It does not require virtual image use rights because it cannot host virtual machines and it cannot be used as a guest operating system via virtual machine.
What is a digital download?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included in your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
Is your software legitimate?
All our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. They are all covered by our company's hassle-free money-back guarantee.
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
We encourage all our customers to register their email address with their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
How are you able to sell the software for so cheap?
We work directly with our supplier to purchase large volumes to get the lowest rate possible. Because we save on costs, we want to ensure our valued customers save too.
Can I buy one licensed software and install on multiple computers?
OEM and Retail Product software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
Am I able to re-install the software on another machine should my operating system
crashed or computer hardware failed?
OEM and Retail software licenses will allow activation on one machine only.
Can I exchange the software I purchased for a higher edition if I have changed my mind or need something different (i.e. from Home & Student to Home & Business)?
We follow our company's Return Policy strictly to avoid possibly invalidating the product key for your software.