Small-and medium-sized enterprises can rely on Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard when it comes to providing services including file, DNS, remote access, print, web, domain, and application. It is one of Microsoft’s entry level server systems together with Windows Server R2 2008 Foundation and Windows Web Server R2 2008. It is assembled on the first-class foundation of Windows Server 2008. Its new features make server infrastructures become more flexible and reliable.
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard authorises upgrade on condition that you are using Windows 2000 Server, Windows Server 2003 Standard, and also Windows Server 2008. This version of Windows Server 2008 R2 does not have support for clustering, however.
- Features Windows Deployment Services, Windows Server Update Services, Active Directory Rights Management Services, Active Directory Domain Services, and Active Directory Lightweight
- Directory Services
- Offer ground-breaking characteristics to ensure virtualisation, power savings, and manageability
- Include Remote Desktop Services (as many as 250 gateway connections) that give permission to remote staff to access company resources
- Use high-quality virtualisation technology in Hyper-V
- Comprise many delivery channels including Empower, Volume Licensing, TechNet, IT Academy, and Direct OEM
- Offer link to 250 Network Access Connections (RRAS) and 50 Network Access Connections (IAS)
- Give virtual image use rights to only a single virtual machine and host
- Assist in missions that are vital to the operations of the organisation with its added cost-effective and reliable support
- Support up to 4 nodes and 4GB of RAM (hardware) and 64-bit processors
What is a digital download?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included in your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
Is your software legitimate?
All our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. They are all covered by our company's hassle-free money-back guarantee.
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
We encourage all our customers to register their email address with their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
How are you able to sell the software for so cheap?
We work directly with our supplier to purchase large volumes to get the lowest rate possible. Because we save on costs, we want to ensure our valued customers save too.
Can I buy one licensed software and install on multiple computers?
OEM and Retail Product software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
Am I able to re-install the software on another machine should my operating system
crashed or computer hardware failed?
OEM and Retail software licenses will allow activation on one machine only.
Can I exchange the software I purchased for a higher edition if I have changed my mind or need something different (i.e. from Home & Student to Home & Business)?
We follow our company's Return Policy strictly to avoid possibly invalidating the product key for your software.