- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
The all-in-one PDF office to read, annotate, edit pages, convert, create, OCR, fill forms and sign PDFS.
- Reading modes - Multi-tab viewing, full-screen, page-fit, horizontal or vertical orientation, auto-scroll, Night mode
- Presentation - Slideshow Mode to present your PDF as PPT
- Create, Edit, and Search outlines to navigate through the whole file easily
- Bookmark specific pages or sections of PDFs
- Classic tools - Annotate and markup PDF with the highlight, underline, strikethrough, freehand, text box, anchored note, shape and etc
- Continuous Annotations - Add Comments Continuously
- Sign - Create multiple signatures for any situation with trackpad, keyboard or images
- Stamps - Customize your PDF with custom, image, and dynamic stamps
- Link - Add hyperlinks to redirect other destinations, and edit your links as you like
- Table - A table consists of rows and columns of cells. You can add header and footer rows when you create the table
- Edit PDF files, including adding, deleting, moving, or modifying text. Change font attributes (size and style)
- Redact PDF - Remove or black out private and sensitive information permanently with the redaction feature
- Create & Edit Forms. Create fillable PDF Forms from interactive field objects, such as buttons, checkboxes, and list boxes. Support to align and distribute form objects
- Fill out any PDF forms. Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat
- Fill & Sign. Fill and sign the PDF form
PDF Converter Pro
- Export from PDF to Microsoft Word (.docx), PowerPoint (.pptx), Excel (.xlsx), RTF, Text, HTML, Image, CSV, and more Offline
- Convert to PDF from images imported from Scanner and TXT files
- Extract images in PDF documents with one click
- Merge & Split - Split documents into multiple documents or combine multiple pages into a new single, searchable PDF
- Extract - Extract the desired pages to create a new PDF
- Append - Insert another file into the existing file
- Rotate, delete, replace, and crop pages
- Watermark - Add fantastic watermarks to keep your documents safe and professional
- Header & Footer - Label each page of your PDF document with fully customized page numbers
- Bates number - Identify and retrieve information from your legal documents. Add a unique prefix or suffix which can be a set number, case number, firm name or date
- Background - Change the background (color or image) of the PDFs to comfort your eyes after long-time reading
- Flatten - Flatten PDF to make the contents static
- Booklet - Booklet puts your pages side by side re-sorted for booklet printing, no matter what printer you have
- Poster - Poster divides large PDF page(s) into multiple smaller Pages
- Multiple - You can print more than one page of a PDF on a single sheet of paper
- Convert scanned PDF forms files or pictures into editable and searchable PDFs or TXT files. 90+ languages supported!
- You can also password protect sensitive documents and authorization to edit, copy, modify or print PDFs
- Reduce PDF size to make your documents much lighter
PDF Reader Pro Mac Premium System Requirements
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric who was able to fix my issue quickly
I contacted Eric who was able to run me through the process to reinstall a program I purchased a couple of years ago but had lost when my computer died, and I couldn't find anywhere to reinstall it. It only took him 5 mins to sort out for me what I was doing wrong. ThankyouJune
June Bingham 10/31/2023
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue. He guided me every step of the way and seemed to know the answers and my next step until it was resolved. Truly professional and approachable. I am really satisfied with his service and commend him for that.
Samantha C 10/30/2023
I had issues with Windows 10 Install
I had issues installing Windows 10 and it was indicating on the computer as running a different version than I had purchased. With the help of Eric and remote assist Eric sorted the issues and now it is running the right version. Thanks Eric awesome work and efficient. Keep the good work up.
Paul & Donna Kerridge 10/20/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.