- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Owning your own business is a great and exhilarating feeling at times - who doesn’t want to be their own boss? But it can also be stressful and overwhelming at times, so Microsoft would like to help you ease some of your workloads with the Microsoft Office 2019 home business for PC.
You can utilize Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint with a one-time purchase and download. These are the same classic applications you are used to using if you have had Office before, but they have improved with time and with this new Microsoft Office 2019 home business for PC release.
- Outlook: Outlook makes staying in touch hassle-free with its recent upgrades. Now, you can share your contacts easily with any teammates or employees you may have. You can also verify reservations or deliveries from your Outlook account.
- Excel: Excel has been a favorite for many years regarding tracking different data types. Now, there are more templates and charts for you to choose from, making it as easy as possible for you. You can also identify any trends to help you project your future business.
- Word: Word has also undergone an upgrade with the 2019 Office version. Now, you can easily translate any words within the review tab, which is great if you write a paper in a different language. You can also watch someone edit and revise your work in real-time. Word now allows you to use LaTeX to type up math equations properly. If all of that wasn’t enough, you could also add icons and 3D images as well with Word.
- PowerPoint: If PowerPoint wasn’t cool enough before, it has passed the bar this time with its new user-friendly interface. To make your presentation stand out more, you can highlight certain text areas, or zoom in on areas as well, focusing on what matters the most in that slide. These are just some of the new features you can find in PowerPoint.
- Save and Share: With OneDrive, you can easily share and save any documents, lists, graphs, and presentations. This is great if you have employees or other coworkers. You can easily send them a list of tasks that need to be done or a presentation to get a second opinion.
All of the applications have undergone some serious changes for good. One-time purchase, one-time install for the classic applications you are used to, but with better features. You can easily share and save content with anyone that you would like. Outlook makes it easier to keep your important mail separate from other pieces of mail. Office as a whole makes it easier for you to manage and organize your business.
Create, Edit, and Share
Create, edit, and share your documents with your coursemates and colleagues using Word 2019.
Batter Data Analysis
Perform better data analysis by using improved formulas and chats. in Excel
Organize Your Emails
Skim through important emails by using Focused inbox to distinguish important emails.
Present Like a Pro
Use Morph and Animation to make your presentation more appealing to your audience.
C2R offers the same enterprise-focused management capabilities as Microsoft Installer (MSI) based products
New IT Values
Office 2019 includes new IT values for enhanced security and streamlined administration.
- Processor: intel processor
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Hard drive: 10GB needed of available space
- Operating System: macOS 11 or newer
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue. He guided me every step of the way and seemed to know the answers and my next step until it was resolved. Truly professional and approachable. I am really satisfied with his service and commend him for that.
Samantha C 08/30/2023
I had issues with Windows 10 Install
I had issues installing Windows 10 and it was indicating on the computer as running a different version than I had purchased. With the help of Eric and remote assist Eric sorted the issues and now it is running the right version. Thanks Eric awesome work and efficient. Keep the good work up.
Paul & Donna Kerridge 08/20/2023
I accidentally bought the wrong software for my computer
I accidentally bought the wrong software for my computer and Eric was extremely helpful with getting me a refund, as well as, sending me the right software!
Natalie Kane 08/03/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.