- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Filmage Editor is a professional but easy-to-use video editing app with efficient editing tools, speeding up your workflow of creating & editing videos even if you're new to video editing.
Your Must-Have Video Editor to Make Viral Videos
- Follow the quick guide to easily start making videos in minutes.
- Cut, merge, trim, splice, rotate, flip and crop videos or images with simple clicks.
- Edit and export videos up to 4K.
- Animated text and titles templates.
- Video & audio speed controls to create slow-down and speed-up effects.
- Library of drag-and-drop filters, transitions and other viral video effects.
- The royalty-free stock library of memes, videos, images and background music(BGM).
- Record audio directly while editing video for perfect voice-overs.
- Record the webcam and the screen of your Mac or iPhone without switching to another app.
- Sound editing with pitch shift, audio equalizer, denoise effect, fade-in & fade-out effects and other audio effects.
- Brightness, color and saturation controls.
Easy-to-use and Professional Video Editing Tools
- Easily-Mastered Drag-and-Drop Interface
- Help you make videos on Mac by simple drag and drop to make you feel like editing with fingers on the phone.
- Add overlays of video, music, titles, filters, etc. at the same time point to edit them at once without changing them one by one.
- Help you review and edit the video like a filmstrip. Make it easier and more accurate to cut out unwanted scenes and add effects.
Vertical Screen Adaptation
- You won’t encounter troubles playing videos on your smartphone or tablet. When you add vertical video to the app, you’ll be notified you need to change the video aspect.
- Comment or note the time points that you want to review or adjust later so that you can easily relocate them with simple clicks.
- Ripple Delete makes trimming and splicing videos into one step. Greatly shorten the time of video making.
- Use Keyframe to animate the titles, stickers, logos and images or create the video effect of zooming in-&-out smoothly.
- Link the different footage of video, image and audio as a group to move together on the timeline.
Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Set the keyboard shortcuts to fit your personal Mac using habit and make your video editing faster and easier.
How to Make a Viral Video Quickly and Easily?
- No complex setting but only one click to create videos that can be directly uploaded to YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc. including vertical videos.
- Edit videos with simple clicks and link the video clips with movie-like transition effects.
- Add some memes, titles, filters or other TikTok-like visual effects to make your video more funnier.
- Add music and sound effects to make it go viral.
- Save videos for viewing on specific mobile devices – iPhones, iPads, and more."
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue. He guided me every step of the way and seemed to know the answers and my next step until it was resolved. Truly professional and approachable. I am really satisfied with his service and commend him for that.
Samantha C 05/30/2023
I accidentally bought the wrong software for my computer
I accidentally bought the wrong software for my computer and Eric was extremely helpful with getting me a refund, as well as, sending me the right software!
Natalie Kane 03/03/2023
I had issues with Windows 10 Install
I had issues installing Windows 10 and it was indicating on the computer as running a different version than I had purchased. With the help of Eric and remote assist Eric sorted the issues and now it is running the right version. Thanks Eric awesome work and efficient. Keep the good work up.
Paul & Donna Kerridge 02/20/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.