- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
EaseUS PDF Editor is a user-friendly software that allows you to create, edit, and convert PDF documents. With its intuitive interface, you can easily add, delete, or modify text, images, and pages. The software also provides annotation and commenting features. Additionally, it offers the ability to convert PDF files into various formats such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Whether you need to make minor changes or create new documents, EaseUS PDF Editor is a reliable and efficient solution for all your PDF editing needs.
To activate EaseUS PDF Editor, follow these steps:
- Install the EaseUS PDF Editor software on your computer if you haven't already done so.
- Launch the program and click on the "activate" button in the top-right corner.
- A popup will appear asking for your license key. Enter the license key that you have received when you purchased the software.
- Click on the "Activate" button to initiate the activation process.
Note: Ensure you have a stable internet connection during activation.
Convert PDF to Word, Image and More in No Time
- Create for most common file formats: PDF is so reliable - whatever device you use original fonts, pictures and other layouts will look the same everywhere. Now you can use EaseUS's PDF editing software to easily create a blank PDF or convert your images, Office files and other popular files to PDF while keeping original content and format unchanged.
- Convert PDF to 10+ file formats. PDF is popular, but you may need different file formats for daily use. EaseUS PDF Editor can quickly convert your PDF file to the most common formats, including doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, png, bmp, tiff, jpg and jpeg, without losing original fonts, images and formatting.
- Make scanned PDF file formats editable. Editing text in a scanned document is so easy! Featuring OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology, this PDF converter can recognize and convert image-based PDF to editable format. It can accurately detect and convert as many as 29 languages, such as English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese, etc.
Create or Edit PDF as You Like
- Edit PDF confidently. PDFs are hard to edit, and that's by design. No worries. EaseUS makes PDF editing a piece of cake - add, modify or remove text, images and links in PDF as you want. You can also easily insert, delete, reorder, extract, crop, rotate pages, or change pdf page size. In addition, you can add headers, footers and page numbers to your PDF in no time.
- Collaborate on PDF files. Team members can now easily collaborate on PDF. Add comments, boxes, arrows, lines and other highlights to point out and explain the important content of the document, create bookmarks for pages for quick navigation, and even send a PDF file to your team members via email in a snap.
- Customize PDF files easily. Create a new fillable PDF form for the questionnaire or any other needs without hassle. This PDF editor software provides 6 interactive form controls, including a push button, check box, radio button, combo box, list box and text field, helping you easily custom fillable forms. You can also export and import data to complete multiple PDF forms with one click.
Manage and Secure PDF Files with Ease
- Add Watermark
The Best PDF Editor Perfect for Any Industry
- Real Estate
- Education and learning
- Financial Industry
- Professional Services
Other EaseUS PDF Feature
- Search & Replace. Quickly find and replace specified text in your PDF document.
- Change Background. Set any image or color as a background or remove the background from PDF.
- Bates Numbering. Add Bates numbers to multiple PDFs for easy identification and retrieval.
- Read PDF. View your PDF files with many reading options, like rotating, zooming, etc.
Use EaseUS PDF Tools Anytime Anywhere
- EaseUS PDF Converter (Desktop): A reliable PDF converter to convert PDF to or from 10+ file formats with no data loss. Free Download
- EaseUS PDF Editor (Desktop): All-in-one PDF editor, reader, converter and maker to handle your PDF files offline.
- EaseUS PDF Converter (Online): Convert your PDF files online. No need to install any software on your computer.
- System supported: Windows Operating System; Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- Popular file formats supported: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, png, bmp, tiff, jpg, jpeg and more.
- Languages supported: English, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Czech, Finnish, Hungarian, Norwegian, Polish, Swedish, Turkish
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue. He guided me every step of the way and seemed to know the answers and my next step until it was resolved. Truly professional and approachable. I am really satisfied with his service and commend him for that.
Samantha C 08/30/2023
I had issues with Windows 10 Install
I had issues installing Windows 10 and it was indicating on the computer as running a different version than I had purchased. With the help of Eric and remote assist Eric sorted the issues and now it is running the right version. Thanks Eric awesome work and efficient. Keep the good work up.
Paul & Donna Kerridge 08/20/2023
I accidentally bought the wrong software for my computer
I accidentally bought the wrong software for my computer and Eric was extremely helpful with getting me a refund, as well as, sending me the right software!
Natalie Kane 08/03/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.