- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
With its diverse range of antivirus software, AVG's mission goes beyond essentially helping identify and expel viruses from protected devices and PCs. AVG Antivirus 3-User 2Yr is among the company's latest products for blocking unsafe connections as you surf the web and filtering downloads before they arrive at your PC. With this program, your PC is shielded against viruses, spyware, and other kinds of malware The program screens suspicious email connections for your online safety.
AVG Antivirus 3-User 2Yr safeguards your online privacy even when you're logged in to social networking platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. It comes with a built-in tool that safely erases records to prevent snooping attempts. There's even a tool for protecting your private records over Wi-Fi connections and helping you avoid being a target of hacking when connected to unsafe Wi-Fi networks
Spyware and adware tend to be intimidating once they access to your PC. With AVG Antivirus 3-User 2Yr, hackers won't get a single chance to plant these kinds of malware. The program allows you to set automatic updates to run just when your PC on hibernation mode. The automatic updates enable you to stay on top of the most recent threats.
Installing antivirus software that gives your PC all-round protection is key to ensuring you're not a target to forms of hacking such as phishing. AVG Antivirus 3-User 2Yr offers protection against malware and spyware without compromising your PC's performance. It is designed to immediately spot new malware flare-ups and secure you against these potential threats.
Are you looking for a different AVG product? Make sure to take a look into our store section and browse through all available antivirus solutions. Choose the perfect protection for your needs and get the best deals on cybersecurity software by shopping with us.
- Protection against webcam spying and ransomware. Malware doesn't simply influence your PC any longer since it's gotten personal. Through ransomware and webcam spying, programmers manage to find loopholes for accessing your documents and photographs or even peep into your home. AVG Internet Security helps verify your documents while preventing your PC from these attacks.
- Shop and bank online safely. In the case of banking, browsing or shopping, AVG IS offers you all the online protection you need. The program identifies spam and hacking attempts while keeping you away from counterfeit copycat sites, to keep you from inadvertently giving out your passwords or financial information to unknown people.
- Artificial intelligence-powered malware protection features. AVG IS enhances your security naturally since it relies on artificial intelligence technology and constant investigation to help stop the most recent malware threats from getting close to you.
- Advanced antivirus filters. AVG's advanced antivirus filters eliminate and prevent different types of ransomware, spyware, rootkits, and Trojans before they access your PC. The filters spot the dangers before they get to you and secure your USB and DVD drives as well.
- Enhanced email protection. Your email has never been more secure. AVG's email shielding technology explicitly monitors email connections to stop dangers, any place they may originate from and block malicious people sending malware to your PC.
- Firewall with an additional layer of security. The improved firewall gives you full command over precisely who and what comes all through your PC. Enjoy an additional layer of security against regularly advancing online threats.
- Windows 10; Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 76
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric who was able to fix my issue quickly
I contacted Eric who was able to run me through the process to reinstall a program I purchased a couple of years ago but had lost when my computer died, and I couldn't find anywhere to reinstall it. It only took him 5 mins to sort out for me what I was doing wrong. ThankyouJune
June Bingham 01/21/2024
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue. He guided me every step of the way and seemed to know the answers and my next step until it was resolved. Truly professional and approachable. I am really satisfied with his service and commend him for that.
Samantha C 01/24/2024
I had issues with Windows 10 Install
I had issues installing Windows 10 and it was indicating on the computer as running a different version than I had purchased. With the help of Eric and remote assist Eric sorted the issues and now it is running the right version. Thanks Eric awesome work and efficient. Keep the good work up.
Paul & Donna Kerridge 01/20/2024
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.