- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Internet security is crucial for any PC user looking for online privacy and protection against phishing, spam emails and other forms of online threats. AVG IS 3pc 1Year routinely scans for, expels and stops viruses, ransomware, spyware, rootkits, Trojans, and other frightful malware from getting into your PC. The antivirus software spots any potential threats before they compromise your PC's system.
DVD and USB drives among other external devices connected to your PC also need protection against malware. AVG Antivirus 3-User 1Yr conveniently safeguards your USB and DVD drives. The program updates its security features automatically and utilizes advanced artificial intelligence technology to detect and prevent different types of malware.
Your webcam shouldn't be a peephole for programmers. While taping the webcam will prevent unauthorized people from spying on you, this method only works on the hardware not the software part of your PC. AVG Antivirus 3-User 1Yr lets you detach it until you need it to get the freedom to do whatever you like in front of your PC.
Malware protection should be a concern when your own documents and photographs are in jeopardy. Do you want to restrict unauthorized access to your most sensitive files? AVG Antivirus 3-User 1Yr helps ensure your consent is required for requests to access, edit or modify sensitive documents.
Are you looking for a different AVG product? Make sure to take a look into our store section and browse through all available antivirus solutions. Choose the perfect protection for your needs and get the best deals on cybersecurity software by shopping with us.
- Web and email security. Allow AVG's email and Internet security products to explicitly track your email connections and stop threats from wherever they may originate from.
- Protection against people who snoop on you. Prevent unwanted access requests and suspicious applications from getting to your webcam. The antivirus program scrambles and conceals your most private photographs and other files.
- Enhanced firewall. Gain full authority over precisely who and what comes all through your PC. AVG's malware protection feature adds a layer of security against regularly emerging types of malware.
- WiFi network and download protection. Your online security is ensured with AVG's continuous network and download checker, and safe from malicious Wi-Fi networks. If you happen to open suspicious files, the antivirus software examines it with AVG's best Internet security programming for your benefit.
- Additional security to external storage devices. AVG IS examines, evacuates and stops various kinds of ransomware, spyware, viruses rootkit and Trojans from penetrating both your internal and external storage devices. All scans occur continuously allowing the program to quickly spot threats.
- Windows 10; Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue. He guided me every step of the way and seemed to know the answers and my next step until it was resolved. Truly professional and approachable. I am really satisfied with his service and commend him for that.
Samantha C 08/30/2023
I had issues with Windows 10 Install
I had issues installing Windows 10 and it was indicating on the computer as running a different version than I had purchased. With the help of Eric and remote assist Eric sorted the issues and now it is running the right version. Thanks Eric awesome work and efficient. Keep the good work up.
Paul & Donna Kerridge 08/20/2023
I accidentally bought the wrong software for my computer
I accidentally bought the wrong software for my computer and Eric was extremely helpful with getting me a refund, as well as, sending me the right software!
Natalie Kane 08/03/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.