- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Works on: PC
License type: Subscription
Built upon the legendary anti-spyware and antivirus protection, AdAware Personal Security - 1-Year / 2-PC has real-time web-filtering technology that safeguards your PC against phishing attacks and online scams, allowing you to stay protected on social networks and giving you the confidence you need to shop and bank online.
Ad-Aware Personal Security’s Real-Time Web Filter technology combined with Ad-Aware's legendary anti-spyware and super-fast antivirus keeps you protected on social networks to give you the confidence you need to shop and bank online. Its Real-Time Web Filter helps you to avoid dangerous sites that might prey on unsuspecting buyers by providing fraudulent products and services, steal your credit card information or banking accreditations.
With Ad-Aware Personal Security, you won't need any other security software. You can safely disable all other antivirus software and get powerful protection that won't slow your PC.
The latest malware definition files and other important Ad-Aware updates will be downloaded and installed automatically, making sure that your PC will stay protected against the latest forms of malware.
AdAware Personal Security - 1-Year / 2-PC Game Mode suspends security alerts, system scans while you work or play but since it's real-time protection is still active it doesn't compromise your security. And now with less than 1% CPU utilization even under heavy use, Ad-Aware really won't slow your PC down even while playing the most demanding games.
Ad-Aware Safe Browsing pro
tects you while you browse the web. Every URL is carefully scanned in real-time against a constantly updated list of suspected malware and phishing sites. If you click on a dangerous link while browsing the web or while reading an e-mail, Ad-Aware Safe Browsing will immediately warn you of the site's risk status.
Ad-Aware's anti-malware technology rapidly analyzes potential cyber threats by observing their behavior in a virtual environment, meaning that the malware is never actually executed on a user's machine. It's all done in the background and doesn't need any user intervention.
Why use AdAware Personal Security?
- Fast Antivirus: A superfast antivirus engine that works alongside our anti-spyware technology. Two engines work together to block malware from traditional viruses to the more common spyware attacks. The engines are made to work together without conflicts or slow-downs typically associated with running two separate security programs - there's just one easy and superfast security solution.
- Download Protection: Download photos, music, and movies with confidence. Ad-Aware Personal security automatically scans files before they are downloaded on your hard-drive and detects malware before it can ever be launched. Its real-time protection quarantines infected files preventing them from damaging you and the community at large.
- Automatic Threat Updates: Stay protected against the latest threats. Ad-Aware's automatic threat updates will keep your PC safer and running smoothly. Simply sit back and relax.
- Game Mode: Play your games and watch your movies without being disturbed. Ad-Aware was the first free antivirus program to include a game mode (sometimes called silent mode). In-Game Mode, your computer remains protected while you play your games or watch a movie without the interruptions or strain on system resources that other security software programs often cause.
- Safe Browsing: Protection while you browse the web. Ad-Aware's Safe Browsing feature scans for known bad URLs and websites. It's a great way to protect yourself from the newest malware being distributed.
- Real-Time Protection: Immediately detect malware before it harms your PC. Ad-Aware's real-time protection blocks or suspends malicious processes and infected files that try to start or connect to your system, effectively preventing malware from damaging your PC or accessing your personal files.
Here are the system requirements for AdAware Personal Security - 1-Year / 2-PC
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit),
- Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1) (32 & 64 bit),
- Vista (SP2) (32 & 64 bit),
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32 bit),
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (64 bit)
- Processor: 800 MHz or better
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 1.8 GB free space (at least 800 MB on the system drive)
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric who was able to fix my issue quickly
I contacted Eric who was able to run me through the process to reinstall a program I purchased a couple of years ago but had lost when my computer died, and I couldn't find anywhere to reinstall it. It only took him 5 mins to sort out for me what I was doing wrong. ThankyouJune
June Bingham 10/31/2023
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue
Eric was excellent rescuing me from my installation issue. He guided me every step of the way and seemed to know the answers and my next step until it was resolved. Truly professional and approachable. I am really satisfied with his service and commend him for that.
Samantha C 10/30/2023
I had issues with Windows 10 Install
I had issues installing Windows 10 and it was indicating on the computer as running a different version than I had purchased. With the help of Eric and remote assist Eric sorted the issues and now it is running the right version. Thanks Eric awesome work and efficient. Keep the good work up.
Paul & Donna Kerridge 10/20/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.