Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 with Update 1
Developers can now rejoice because of the updated version of Visual Studio Enterprise. This version has cumulative updates that likewise include capability improvements and bug fixes like its predecessor but on a more improved level.
Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 with Update 1 is fundamentally an end-to-end solution that can provide teams of scalable size with an array of wide-ranging tools designed for designing, constructing, and managing complex applications for any enterprise. The Update 01 automatically appears right in the Notification Hub of any device with installed Visual Studio Enterprise.
Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 with Update 1 Features
One of the key features of the updated version of Visual Studio Enterprise is a list of resolved bug issues such as the following:
• Permission issue on a Windows-based app when the Application Insights feature is integrated to Visual Studio Online. The error message that used to appear has been fixed and now includes the subscription name.
• Diagnostic Tools Issues. A message that says “The Diagnostic Tools failed unexpectedly used to appear in the Output window.” This has been fixed. The IU display also appears promptly now.
• Installation problems. When installing Update 1, you may likely to encounter an error message which states, “Microsoft.NET Framework 4.6.1 Developer Pack – Incorrect Function.” Should this happen, simply reboot your computer before attempting to install the Update1 package.
• Debugging issues. To debug the Visual C++ Managed Test Project, simply head over to the Tools, then Debugging. Go to the General pane and clear the option that says ‘Enable Just My Code.’
• There are numerous other issues that are now addressed by the Update 1 package of Visual Studio Enterprise 2015.
Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 with Update 1 System Requirements
• 1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
• DirectX9 capable video card
• 10 GB of Hard Disk Space available
• 1.6 GHz or faster processor
• For the Windows Phone emulators, Operating System of Windows 8.1 (x64) Professional edition or higher is required
• For Windows 8.1 development, use Windows 8.1 (x86) or higher
• For Windows Phone 8.0 development, the OS Windows 8.1 Update (x64) or later is an additional requirement
Please note that this Update 1 package only supports the following Operating Systems:
Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2.
Download Visual Studio Enterprise 2015 with Update 1 through our shop and receive your digital copy of the product after successful confirmation of your purchase. We email the product key (which provides a license to use the software), along with installation instructions through your email.