Large organizations that invested an ample amount of funds in virtualization best fit Windows Server 2012 Datacenter as this will help maximize the company’s performance and operations.
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter needs both server and client access licensing. Server license entails installation of server. Each user or device that accesses the server needs Client Access Licenses or CALs.
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter has the same features as Windows 2012 Standard – except in acquiring a license for guest operating system in virtual machines. By using Windows Server 2012 Datacenter, you can install an unlimited number of virtual instances of Windows Server 2012 in virtual machines using the host server.
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter covers two CPUs. Because you will need to get license per CPU, you will have to obtain another license(s) for other CPU(s).
- Provide excellent data storage solutions via industry-standard hardware
- Create backup to protect server and client information
- Carry full Remote Desktop Services that make it possible for users to link to virtual desktops
- Allow staff who work through their mobiles to access and sync work files securely from the corporate server to their devices
- Allow a limitless number of users on the condition that they have acquired CALs for every user
- Divide physical servers into two or several groups and make use of automatic failover to make sure of the availability of the servers in case of downtime, whether planned or unplanned
- Comprise a centralized dashboard that allows the viewing or execution of task(s) in all servers through the Server Manager
- Include Remote Desktop Services and Active Directory Rights Management but you will need additional CALs to use these
What is a digital download?
A digital download is an electronic version of your software product, giving you access to download and use your new software immediately. This means that a physical CD or DVD disc is not included in your purchase. The software install program is downloaded through cloud-based storage.
Is your software legitimate?
All our software products are 100% legitimate and authentic. They are all covered by our company's hassle-free money-back guarantee.
How can I be certain that my copy of Microsoft Office is legitimate?
We encourage all our customers to register their email address with their specific Microsoft Office Product key via Microsoft online activation to ensure verification and tracking of their authentic software products.
How are you able to sell the software for so cheap?
We work directly with our supplier to purchase large volumes to get the lowest rate possible. Because we save on costs, we want to ensure our valued customers save too.
Can I buy one licensed software and install on multiple computers?
OEM and Retail Product software licenses are designed to install and activate on one computer only, unless otherwise specified.
Am I able to re-install the software on another machine should my operating system
crashed or computer hardware failed?
OEM and Retail software licenses will allow activation on one machine only.
Can I exchange the software I purchased for a higher edition if I have changed my mind or need something different (i.e. from Home & Student to Home & Business)?
We follow our company's Return Policy strictly to avoid possibly invalidating the product key for your software.