Create a Bootable USB Drive Out of Your Digital OS Download
Here in downloadmsoffice.com, we deal with digitally downloaded products only to keep costs down for you. But you can always have the option to burn the downloaded file you have into a DVD/CD since this copy is yours.
Not all devices our customers own may have a DVD drive. But there's a convenient option to create a bootable USB drive out of your downloaded OS. See the easy-to-follow steps below for you to conveniently backup your digital download thru PowerISO:
1) Download PowerISO from www.poweriso.com. The free version is able to create the bootable USB drive despite some limitations.
2) Install the PowerISO program in your Computer
3) Once installed, Open PowerISO
4) Click on ‘Tools’ tab. On the dropdown, choose ‘Create bootable USB drive’
5) Click the folder icon at the ‘Source Image File’ section to locate the file that you want to create a bootable USB drive for
6) Check the name of your USB drive at the ‘Destination USB Drive section.’ If your smartphones are connected to your computer, it will also show there, so better if we have this section checked.
7) For the ‘Write Method,’ choose ‘Write RAW Image File to USB Drive’
8) Click on ‘Start.’ You will be prompted to with a message that all data in your USB will be overwritten so make sure you have made yourself ready for it.
9) Click on OK and a progress bar will show regarding the status of its completion.
Once completed, you can now use that bootable USB drive to start your computer’s operating system. Using this method and thru Power ISO, you should still be able to save files in that same USB – of course as long as it still has space.
If you’re in need of authentic MS Office software, check the hot deals available in downloadmsoffice.com. We at Downloadmsoffice.com take our reputation very seriously, if you're in doubt about your purchase or need to get in touch with us please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on Livechat.