12/16/2015 10:50 AM
Quoting directly from the description found at the video below, “PowerISO is disk image utility which functions as a tool used for opening, editing, creating, compressing, encrypting, extracting, mounting, and even burning ISO files.”
PowerISO makes it easier to create a bootable USB drive for new Windows operating system installations instead of going through the longer and more complicated command prompt process.
So with that, here’s how to install PowerISO video tutorial for a step by step guide:
Based on the video above, these are the steps on installing PowerISO and then creating a bootable USB drive:
1. Download the installer through the Power ISO official website, www.poweriso.com.
2. Once you have downloaded the software, run the installer.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions then click next.
4. Skip the recommended Express installation and follow custom installation (advanced) instead, then click next.
5. You will be advised to install AVG PC Tune Up. Choose I do not agree if you already have a similar product installed on your computer. Click next.
6. You will be prompted to choose the destination folder for PowerISO. Wait until the process is complete and then click next.
7. On the succeeding window, choose one virtual drive and close.
8. You have successfully installed PowerISO. Continue unregistered.
9. The software opens. Go to Tools then choose Create Bootable USB Drive. Run as administrator in order to make this function work.
10. You can start choosing which files and programs to copy.
1. When creating a bootable USB stick, make sure you select the right drive.
3. The latter part of video above shows an example on how to use PowerISO to create a bootable USB with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit setup/installer.
For Windows OS, MS Office, Office apps, and Internet security or antivirus programs from popular brands, visit www.downloadmsoffice.com.